Click HERE to schedule a HIPAA-compliant video session.
Click HERE to check out more Phriends On the Pharm services
Phriends On the Pharm Package: FREE
- Weekly blogs Phocus On the Pharm delivered to email
- Monthly Newsletters The Phormula delivered to email or mailed to home.
Phriends Empowerment Package: $100 Most Medicare Part D Plans Cover These Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services
- Medication Therapy Review (MTR): The Pharmacist collects patient-specific information, assesses medication therapies, identifies medication-related problems, develops a prioritized list of medication-related problems, and creates a plan to resolve them. One hour of consultation, reviewing medication use. Improves students’ knowledge of their medications, addresses concerns, and enables patients to self-manage their medications and health conditions.
- The MTR can be comprehensive; reviewing all current medications for clinical appropriateness, including prescription and nonprescription medications, herbal products, and other dietary supplements.
- The MTR can be targeted; addressing a specific medication problem or ongoing medication monitoring. Usually performed after students receive a comprehensive medication review.
- Development of a Personal Medication Record (PMR) – a comprehensive document listing patient’s medication, including prescription, nonprescription, herbal and dietary supplements.
- Portable record of all patient’s medications
- Tool to self-manage medications and to improve continuity of care among multiple prescribers.
- Medication-Related Action Plan – specific information for students to use for optimizing medication self-management, making positive lifestyle changes, and share with physicians and other health care providers.
- List of identified medication-related issues.
- Proposed actions to resolve the medication-related issues.
- Interventions or Referral – recommendations to prescribers.
- Documentation – Chronological record of the pharmacist care provided in a standard format.
- Used for billing of Medicare Part D eligible patients.
- SOAP note
Phriends Forever Package: $49 per month
- Weekly direct access to pharmacists through secure video sessions to ask questions about medication use and chronic conditions, through our HIPAA compliant site.
- Weekly Webinars tailored to student’s specific condition.
- Monthly Targeted Medication Therapy Review, with update to Personal Medication Record.
- Phriends Empowerment Package